BCT 776 is a versatile instrument for Batching applications.
Designed in CMRI/CCOE approved Flameproof enclosures, our Batching Controllers are extensively used for applications in chemical, petrochemical industries as well as Tanker Loading automation systems.
- Net, Gross delivery quantities computed.
- Non Volatile memory for storage of 200 Batch History, each drop dispensed is accounted for.
- Storage of Truck number, Qty set point requested, Qty delivered, Fluid selected, Time / date started, Time/Date stopped for every Batch.
- Onboard Real Time Clock.
- Operating Supply: 90 to 230V AC/DC, 50/60 Hz
- Display: 128 x 64 Graphics Backlit High visibility LCD
- Pump & Valve (Fine & Coarse) or DCV Auto Sequencing Control, user configurable.
- Keyboard: 16 keys rugged metallic keypad
- Analog Inputs: 4-20 mA from Flow Meter, or Load Cell Converter.
- Pulse Inputs: PNP/NPN 24V for use with PD meters or Mass Flow Meters fully field programmable.
- Automatic Overflow adjustment setting & no flow detection.
- Control Outputs: 6 relay outputs for Recipe and Pump/Valve sequence control
- Status: Batch Hold, Batch Over, Batch Ready RIT Lamp outputs
- Digital Inputs: 8 digital inputs for Remote Start/Stop/Hold and safety Control
- Calibration -Thru Software
- Serial Interface: RS-485 (for Printer or Modbus RTU communication with TAS)
- Mounting: Wall mounting
- Panel mounted safe area printer available as optional, can be placed up to 1.2 Km from the Batcher on a 2 wire interface.
distance from the Batch Controller.
- Prints each transaction with timestamp sequentially, or on request thru menu.
- Two Level password Control to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- Safety Interlocks to prevent spilling or unsafe operation.